Uniquely guided by both the practicality of the needs of low-income residents and the desire to complement the architectural structures currently existing in the community, Row House CDC builds low-income housing that consists of relevant architecture that is not only well designed, but also makes sense to preserve the community’s historic character.
Your support helps us build…
• Creative community housing
• Housing for low and moderate income households
• A sense of pride in the community
• Historical and cultural preservations
• Public facilities for the community
Available January 1, 2013*:
Anita Street, 2-1 Apartment - $575
Click here for more information about available units and minimum income requirements.
*Dates subject to change.
Donate to RHCDC
Row House Community Development Corporation | 3353 Elgin Drive, 2nd Floor, Houston TX 77004 | Phone: 713.374.1210 Fax: 713-651-8045